Heating and Air Conditioning Appliance Warranties
At Donaldson Heating and Air Conditioning, as a part of our peace-of-mind guarantee, we offer some of the best warranties in the industry.
There are two warranties within our service & maintenance divisions:
Lifetime Replacement On Any Recommended Part Repair
When you purchase a Donaldson Heating and Air Conditioning recommended parts repair, you’ll receive our Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Should our recommended repair fail to do the job, you can rest easy knowing that we guarantee that component for the life of the equipment to the original purchaser.
Disclaimer: Donaldson Heating and Air Conditioning warrants and guarantees to the original purchaser, that should a customer accept and purchase Donaldson Heating and Air Conditioning’s recommended repair, such repair shall be free from defect in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions for as long as the customer owns the residence in which the recommended repair was provided or until the unit in which the covered repair was performed, if applicable, is replaced. For full details, please contact our office at 519 439 4328.
90-Day Diagnostic Guarantee
At Donaldson Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve brought together well-trained, highly skilled technicians that will perform industry-leading maintenance and accurately diagnose your system when things go wrong. In fact, we are so sure of this, that we back it up with a 90-day warranty. If your system has a problem within 90 days of us performing maintenance or diagnostic, we’ll return to diagnose the problem at no charge.
Depending on the products you purchase, we offer three different warranties. These are placed primarily on furnaces and air conditioners; however, they also cover other components such as:• Water heaters – 6 years
• Fireplaces – 10 years
• Tube heaters – 6 years
• Pool heaters – 1 year
Standard Warranty (10-Year Warranty)
The last thing you should have to worry about is the reliability of your new HVAC system. At Donaldson Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer 10-year warranties on all of the furnace and air conditioners we install so that when a new component needs to be installed, we’ll have you covered for 10 years.
“No Lemon” Warranty
Manufacturers have admitted that 3% of their equipment can come from the factory with some kind of defect. At Donaldson Heating and Air Conditioning, we want to ensure that you only receive the best of the best. That’s why we guarantee that if you do receive a lemon (i.e. a furnace or air conditioner with a defect) that fails within the first five years, we will replace it with a brand-new current model, free of charge.
Disclaimer: The “No Lemon” Warranty covers major components such as heat exchangers and compressors. For more information, please contact our office at 519 439 4328.
As a family-owned business, we believe that all of our customers deserve to be treated like family. That’s why we created the True Care Warranty program. The True Care program is the HVAC industry’s most complete new equipment coverage plan that provides customers with peace-of-mind, guaranteed. Our True Care program is included with the purchase of any Trane heating or heating and air conditioning system, this package provides customers with the following:
- 15-Year Full-System Coverage – this covers not just the components inside of the units, but any components that we provided with the installation of the product.
- Lifetime HVAC Maintenance Checks – Purchasing a True Care program package guarantees that you will receive maintenance for as long as you continue owning the equipment.
- Lifetime Annual Filter Replacement – We provide a 5” filter replacement each time you receive maintenance on your furnace. Each filter lasts 6-18 months, so you can rest easy knowing that we will provide you with a new replacement once a year.
- 5” Filter Rack Included with Installation – To ensure that your unit operates at its highest efficiency, we include a high efficiency 5” filter rack with the installation of any True Care furnace.
- Wifi Thermostat Included with Installation upon request – Wifi-enabled thermostats allow you to monitor your home while away and adjust the temperature as needed. That’s why we include a wifi-enabled thermostat with the installation of any True Care furnace.
- Priority Booking – All True Care Protection clients are guaranteed to always have a pass for the front of the line. If you ever have a concern with your product, just give us a call.
Disclaimer: The True Care program is available exclusively for Trane systems. This warranty is only valid for Trane Air Conditioning systems purchased with a Trane heating system. For more information, please contact our office at 519 439 4328
What Customers Are Saying About Donaldson Heating & Air Conditioning
“Had a new A/C and furnace installed by Donaldson after our old units failed. Everyone we dealt with from start to finish were fantastic.” – Ian
View our Specials page to see what we have on offer.